Frontend UI developer
Looking for a passionate frontend developer to be the main contributor to the high quality, modern, reliable UI framework with open-source ambitions, built on top of React and TypeScript.
Full-time, remote-friendly position in a Kyiv office of UK-based company powered by a small friendly team.
We like you if:
• you have real experience with React and FRP pattern
• have experience with TypeScript or any statically typed language in web UI domain (Kotlin, Dart, Reason, PS) and do understand the pros and cons of static typing
• have strong knowledge of HTML and CSS outside of React world
• play easily with DOM APIs and can explain in outline how rendering engines work
• like to deliver pro-looking UI components and can do some good вёрстка
• you do respect backward compatibility
• you do respect code maintainability and performance
• you do respect grammar and can ship clear documentations beside of UI components
• slack, git, GitLab CI/CD, docker-compose, shell are the daily routine tools you are not afraid of
• you will be the main contributor to the full-featured standalone UI framework (open-sourced in the future)
• equipped office in the heart of Kyiv (Mykhailivska sq.) with a stunning balcony view
• remote-friendly environment
• flexible work schedule, no annoying time management
• 10% of your time is for research and new technologies try-up
• paid vacation, sick leaves, PE accounting support, etc
At Poptop we’re revolutionizing the way UK events are planned. We have big ambitions to give our customers a world-class digital-first experience and are looking for a frontend developer to help make it happen. Our innovative online event planning service has become an established part of the UK event planning market with rapid year on year growth that will continue to accelerate due to recently secured growth investment. Last year over 2 million people used our website and more than 18,000 events were booked with our help.
Working in a startup is challenging, but will deliver countless opportunities for your technical skills development.