piranha gtv var autobench --single_host --host1 byteflow --num_call --

 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
piranha@gtv ~/var>autobench --single_host --host1 byteflow --num_call 1 --num_conn 20000 --low_rate 200 --port1 8080
dem_req_rate req_rate_byteflow con_rate_byteflow min_rep_rate_byteflow avg_rep_rate_byteflow max_rep_rate_byteflow stddev_rep_rate_byteflow resp_time_byteflow net_io_byteflow errors_byteflow
httperf --timeout=5 --client=0/1 --server=byteflow --port=8080 --uri=/ --rate=200 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=20000 --num-calls=1
Maximum connect burst length: 12
Total: connections 19076 requests 12118 replies 4466 test-duration 107.983 s
Connection rate: 176.7 conn/s (5.7 ms/conn, <=1022 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 1725.4 avg 3371.2 max 5000.5 median 3366.5 stddev 940.9
Connection time [ms]: connect 507.8
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
Request rate: 112.2 req/s (8.9 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 59.0
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 42.5 max 175.0 stddev 71.9 (21 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 3371.2 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 116.0 content 11.0 footer 0.0 (total 127.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=4466 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
CPU time [s]: user 0.74 system 101.50 (user 0.7% system 94.0% total 94.7%)
Net I/O: 11.6 KB/s (0.1*10^6 bps)
Errors: total 15534 client-timo 14610 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 924 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
200 112.2 176.7 0.0 42.5 175.0 71.9 3371.2 11.6 347.828034034931
autobench --single_host --host1 byteflow --num_call 1 --num_conn 20000 200 0.76s user 101.51s system 94% cpu 1:48.01 total
piranha@gtv ~/var>autobench --single_host --host1 byteflow --num_call 1 --num_conn 20000 --low_rate 200 --port1 8081
dem_req_rate req_rate_byteflow con_rate_byteflow min_rep_rate_byteflow avg_rep_rate_byteflow max_rep_rate_byteflow stddev_rep_rate_byteflow resp_time_byteflow net_io_byteflow errors_byteflow
httperf --timeout=5 --client=0/1 --server=byteflow --port=8081 --uri=/ --rate=200 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=20000 --num-calls=1
Maximum connect burst length: 3
Total: connections 20000 requests 20000 replies 20000 test-duration 99.998 s
Connection rate: 200.0 conn/s (5.0 ms/conn, <=12 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 0.2 avg 0.5 max 58.3 median 0.5 stddev 1.8
Connection time [ms]: connect 0.0
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
Request rate: 200.0 req/s (5.0 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 59.0
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 199.4 avg 200.0 max 200.4 stddev 0.2 (20 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 0.5 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 144.0 content 11.0 footer 2.0 (total 157.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=20000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
CPU time [s]: user 15.00 system 84.58 (user 15.0% system 84.6% total 99.6%)
Net I/O: 41.8 KB/s (0.3*10^6 bps)
Errors: total 0 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
200 200.0 200.0 199.4 200.0 200.4 0.2 0.5 41.8 0
autobench --single_host --host1 byteflow --num_call 1 --num_conn 20000 200 15.01s user 84.58s system 99% cpu 1:40.02 total