Friends is a application for Byteflow to making 'friends blog list'.
1. Copy nebula and friends apps to byteflow appsdir.
2. Add this apps to ADDITONAL_APPS in settings_local.py:
3. Run 'manage.py syncdb'
0. If you already uses Blogroll app, you need to synchronize your blogroll
with Friends. Just run 'manage.py sync_friends'. Then check feed urls (step 2)
and fetch it (step 3).
1. Friends uses Blogroll as source of friends list. So you just need to add
Blogroll Link at admin interface if you want to add friend to your friend list.
2. Blogroll link have no feed url, so Friends try to auto discover it. This
process may have no correct result (for example, blog have feed for comments
and for posts and you want to subscribe to posts feed, but Friends discovers
comments feed) or no result in general. So you need to check discovered feeds
in admin interface at Friends->Friend blogs.
3. Fetch feeds.
a) Use 'manage.py fetch_feeds' (you may want to put it in crontab)
b) Click to 'Fetch feeds manually' link at friends page
(http://your.blog/friends/), this link is shown only for superusers.
4. Have fun ;)