Spec Idea - Holy Paladin
Issues to overcome:
- Due to having no major mana returning abilities (tap/gem), the choice is to go heavy into spirit boost talents as well as allow mana regen during combat talents.
- However, the build would really shine by focusing Int/Sp and Crits. Holy pala has a talent for 40% mana return on any crit and with talents can increase both crit chance and crit effectiveness
- Thus, the choice is the balance of the previous two factors. How much crit at this gear level (ZG) can I get without going OOM absurdly fast?
- SP or Int first? Unsure which is more important. Higher SP would make the crits juicy and perhaps make just Flash of Light spamming viable (way less mana use), higher int would let me use more PW:S/Renews and Holy Lights
- Crit > Haste > Spirit (unless going a more mana regen focused build, in which case spirit would go up)
- Top tier heal output while not being prone to OOMing too quick.