# emerge -av xmonad-contrib-darcs
These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild R ] x11-wm/xmonad-contrib-darcs-0 USE="unicode xft -doc -profile" 0 kB 
Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
Portage tree and overlays:
Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No]
>>> Verifying ebuild manifests
>>> Emerging (1 of 1) x11-wm/xmonad-contrib-darcs-0 from gentoo-haskell
* checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
* Fetching darcs repository http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib into /usr/portage/distfiles/darcs-src...
* Running darcs pull --all --set-scripts-executable http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib
darcs failed: Unable to "darcs pull" here.
You need to be in a repository directory to run this command.
* ERROR: x11-wm/xmonad-contrib-darcs-0 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_unpack
* environment, line 1602: Called darcs_src_unpack
* environment, line 582: Called darcs_fetch
* environment, line 562: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* eval $cmdupdate || die "darcs update command failed";
* The die message:
* darcs update command failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/x11-wm/xmonad-contrib-darcs-0/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/x11-wm/xmonad-contrib-darcs-0/temp/environment'.
* This ebuild used the following eclasses from overlays:
* This ebuild is from an overlay named 'gentoo-haskell': '/usr/local/portage/layman/haskell/'